FIVE BEST COLLEGES OFFERING POPULAR HACKING COURSES & TRAINING SERVICES IN INDIA
In an era of growing international conflicts and cybercrimes, state-sponsored hacking has become a way for governments to secure intelligence information. The doubling number of ransomware, malware etc. has made ethical hacking the need of the hour.
Ethical hacking method actively defends corporate networks, institutions, and personal data against malicious cyberattacks by discovering risks and vulnerabilities, and fixing them. Ethical hackers today are playing a very important role in preventing cyber-terrorism and terrorist attacks. They are helping government agencies to identify and locate potential threats by implementing secure networks to prevent breaches.
Realising the need for advanced measures to strengthen cybersecurity, several colleges and institutes in India have started providing ethical hacking courses, study tools and techniques to the aspirants. Mentioned below are some of the colleges that offer budget-friendly Bachelor’s and Master’s courses in ethical hacking, helping the learners to identify, and correct vulnerabilities in software and computer network.
1. Delhi Institute of Computer Courses (DICC): Founded by Nasir Mirza, a well Known Financial Analyst with more than 12 year of extensive experience, the firm was established in 2009. Today, the Delhi-based firm has a great reputation in providing high quality training by faculties that have more than 10 years of experience. Moreover, the small batch size facility helps them to focus on every student individually. It provides specific career-oriented courses that develop practical experience within the students.
Ethical hacking is one out of the most advanced and updated courses offered by the college to turn students into professionals. It also offers Web Application Security, Bug Bounty, and Android Hacking courses. The students here could get placements in major companies – Reliance Capital, Reliance Money, Religare, Sharekhan, SMC etc.
2. CyberTron Network Solutions: Since July 2014, the Delhi-based training course provider has grown in size, reputation and client profiles. It provides information security services and products – penetration testing, application security, end-point security, web app security etc. to industry leaders in banking and financial services, software services etc. Amid the growing cyber threats, CyberTron is providing Ethical Hacking and Information Security training services to the aspirants both through classroom and online courses.
Founded by Nitish Gupta, the organisation aims to reduce the security risks by testing web based applications and infrastructure for advanced persistant security threats. It also conducts cyber awareness campaigns, and ethical hacking trainings to educate people about the vulnerabilities existing in the cyber sector. Through innovation, expertise and excellence, CyberTron aims to build a network of IT professionals for global industry requirements.
3. Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions: It is one of the best digital marketing and ethical hacking institutes in Delhi. It aims to bring knowledge, training and IT solutions to people all over the world. Training programs include Information Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security, Cloud Computing, Android Hacking, Digital Marketing, Network Security etc.
Innobuzz’s team of industry experts conducts seminars, information security checks and looks for system vulnerabilities, to identify relevant areas for improvement and suggest the requisite course of action. Founded by Atul Agarwal and Ankit Oberoi, Innobuzz also has strong presence in Australia, United States of America and Canada, apart from many other countries.
4. Entersoft Labs: It is one of the leading online courses training institute in Hyderabad launched Entersoft Information Systems (EIS), a Hyderabad-based offensive security company started by Mohan Gandhi and a certified security expert Nityanand in 2012. Entersoft Labs offer Red Hat Linux, Ethical Hacking, Digital Marketing, cloud computing etc. The world-class and experienced trainers in the institute help students in building skills.
Its team of experts includes Nityanand N, Co-founder, Director, and CTO for the firm, with 21+ Years of Red Hat Expertise; Jaya Krishna – Ethical Hacking Expert with 13+ Years of Experience; Venkat alias Nitya – Red Hat specialist with 21+ Years of Experience etc. Other than providing hacking and Red Hat Linux programs, it also provides training in Certified Security Analyst v10, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, Certified Application Security Engineer (.NET), and Certified Secure Programmer – JAVA.
Entersoft Labs provide free Digital Marketing/SEO Training to students with good skills. The tools covered by the institute include, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Woorank, Google Keyword partner, and google business. In the first year of its operations, Entersoft Labs trained over 500 students and professionals from 10 Fortune-500 companies in RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) and CEH certification.
5. Mastermind Technologies: Pune-based institute was founded in 2009. It offers a wide range of courses across multiple streams such as Ethical Hacking, Cyber Forensics, Cloud Computing, Hardware / Networking & Infrastructure Management courses.
Mastermind Technologies has an extensive and well-established experience in the IT industry. Other than the courses, it also provides simple, flexible and user friendly products that meets the expectations of the professional users of our software. It offers consulting services, staff augmentation, application management, testing services, etc. Some of the top recruiters include, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Google, Reliance, HCL, and India Mart.